The safety of our staff and customers has become our primary concern at Lewis RV. We want you to feel confident when you are visiting the dealership and aim to protect our team while they are at work.
The following practices are now in place or available by arrangement with Lewis RV:
- A minimum of 1.5m social distancing is adhered to by all staff and visitors at all times in the workplace.
- All caravans on display are sanitised, with controlled entry , re-sanitised after each customer has viewed.
- All staff and visitors required to either wash their hands or use provided hand sanitiser on arrival, before touching parts or viewing caravans.
- No confined spaces within the building are open to visitors and staff adhere to 4m distancing rules in their daily use of offices and small spaces.
- Customers are hosted in large open spaces with conference desks, at least 1.5m spacing, generally much greater. Abundant hand sanitiser provided at multiple points.
- Furniture is re-sanitised after each meeting.
- Online tools such as video tools and 360 tours of stock are being enhanced on our website to enable greater viewing of caravans online. Video calls such as Facetime, Skype etc are possible to discuss products with staff. In-depth specifications or technical information is available on all stock by request.
- Delivery arrangements can be made for customers who are not able to collect their new caravan from the dealership, including across inter-regional border controls.
- Caravans can be collected and dropped off to be serviced in our workshop
- Caravans sanitised at completion of service work. Keys sanitised on arrival and departure.
- ‘Contact-free’ handover of new caravans to owners, including video recorded handover presentation on usb to keep, only one person inside the caravan during demonstration, caravan re-sanitised after presentation and before handover to owner.