Please note that Lewis RV will be CLOSED for the mandatory 5 day lockdown ending Friday 5th February 2021, 6pm, subject to further change as advised by WA Government.
The safety of our staff and customers has become our primary concern at Lewis RV. We want you to feel confident when you are visiting the dealership and aim to protect our team while they are at work.
The following practices are in place at Lewis RV:
- A minimum of 1.5m social distancing is adhered to by all staff and visitors at all times in the workplace.
- All caravans on display are sanitised frequently with alcohol
- All staff and visitors required to either wash their hands or use provided hand sanitiser on arrival, before touching parts or viewing caravans.
- No confined spaces within the building are open to visitors and staff adhere to 2m2 distancing rules in their daily use of offices and small spaces.
- Customers are hosted in large open spaces with conference desks, at least 1.5m spacing, generally much greater. Abundant hand sanitiser provided at multiple points.
- Furniture is re-sanitised frequently.
- Online tools such as video tools and 360 tours of stock are being enhanced on our website to enable greater viewing of caravans online. Video calls such as Facetime, Skype etc are possible to discuss products with staff. In-depth specifications or technical information is available on all stock by request.