Regular Caravan Servicing from Lewis RV
Keep your travels trouble free and your caravan in top condition with caravan repairs, maintenance and regular caravan servicing from Lewis RV Perth. Regular caravan servicing will keep your van running smoothly, help avoid costly repairs and can benefit resale value.
Rely on our experienced technicians to service and maintain any brand and style of caravan – not just the caravan brands we sell. Lewis RV servicing & repairs Perth offer:
- Three month scheduled caravan servicing
- Annual caravan service
- Warranty servicing
- Insurance work
- Accessory installation
- Appliance installation
- Solar panels installation
- Fitting and maintenance of towing equipment
- General caravan repair and maintenance
- And more
Our easy access on-site Perth service centre means you can pull in, unhook and pickup without trouble or stress. Lewis RV also offers a secure storage yard with hard stand, security as well as comprehensive insurance coverage so you can feel confident leaving your van with us.
Caravan Safety Checks
When servicing your caravan at our Perth workshop, our experienced technician perform routine safety checks to ensure your family is safe on Australian roads. Put your mind at ease and book in a service and safety check before your next travel adventure.
Common safety checks during your next caravan service with Lewis RV includes:
- Brakes and bearings – Inspection, clean and repack
- Inspection of tyres and wheels
- Springs and shackles checked for wear
- Inspection of all moving and body components including roll out awnings
- Jockey wheel and jacks lubricated for ease of operation
- External traffic lights and wiring connections inspected/tested
- Water tank mountings and hoses inspected
- Handbrake cable adjustment and effectiveness checked
- Internal plumbing, electrical and fittings checked
- Additional checks based on your brand and model of caravan
Annual/10,000km Caravan Service Perth
Lewis RV is pleased to offer full-service facilities. Service on your caravan is recommended every 12 months or 10,000km of travel – which-ever comes first. Ensure your van remains in top condition with an annual caravan service from Lewis RV.
Our Annual/10,000km caravan service includes:
- Check & adjust wheel nut tension, torque setting at -140 NM.
- Check tyre pressure and wear (Adjust as necessary).
- Check the condition of brake assemblies.
- Adjust the brake shoes and handbrakes.
- Check, clean, repack wheel bearings and replace hub seals.
- Check and tighten suspension and components.
- Check hitch coupling bolts, torque setting at -140 NM.
- Inspect and lubricate stabilisers.
- Visually inspect under caravan for damage and loose items.
- Inspect electrical wiring for security and damage.
- Check the interior and exterior lighting.
- Check battery and terminals.
- Inspect and ensure all gas and plumbing lines are secure and correctly routed.
- Check the gas system.
- Check air-conditioner mount tightness.
- Check hot water system operation on 240V and gas. Check anode if applicable.
- Check operation of appliances and equipment.
- Check and adjust the alignment of doors and windows.
- Lubricate door locks and hinges.
- Check operation of roof hatches etc.
- Inspect and clean vents.
- Check and adjust cupboard catches and locks.
- Visually inspect for signs of water leaks.
- Visually inspect silicon sealant joints for signs of non-adhesion or deterioration.
- Check operation of awning.
SINGLE AXLE $395.00 *
TANDEM AXLE $595.00 *
* Includes parts and consumables
When you are ready to book in your van for service, please email [email protected] or call 08 6555 7755 and ask to speak to our Service Manager Wayne Robinson to discuss your needs and make an appointment. Alternatively, fill out our online form below to book your next service.