Sorry, it’s sold!
Crusader’s Excalibur Serenity is a luxurious touring caravan, fitted standard with Independent coil suspension and shock absorbers for an ultra-smooth towing experience. Designed with a discerning owner in mind, there are very few options not already fitted as standard, or available to upgrade for added comfort. Spacious and thoughtfully appointed, the broad club lounge has a hydraulic table leg and lift up leg rests. It’s a stunning kitchen with everything required for gourmet dinners or preparing a picnic. The bedroom is a quiet retreat and has generous storage for you to move in for the ‘long holiday’. It’s got the Crusader wow about it.
Stock number 7672 has Alko ESC included in the price.
Tare 2674 kg, ATM 3200 kg, Payload 526kg, Ball at tare 210 kg
- 6” box steel chassis
- Strengthened drawbar
- Drawbar feature armour
- Gunmetal 450mpa chassis
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers
- All terrain wheels and tyres, checkerplate wheel spats
- Checkerplate Toolbox with dual slides and jerry can holders.
- Huge 900w tunnel boot
- Smooth composite insulated walls
- One piece composite roof
- One piece composite floor
- Hail resistant insulated body
- Higher 80” ceilings
- Two 95 litre water tanks
- Grey water tank, External shower
- 224L AES fridge
- Fan Forced oven
- Spacious bathroom with large one-piece shower
- Front load washing machine
- Two 170w solar panels
- Digital battery management
- Remote controlled LED lighting
- Reversing camera, Electric step
- Dust pressure vent