Quality Used Caravans Ready For Your Next Adventure
Lewis RV has a range of quality used caravans for sale and can help you select the best van for your next adventure.
Our stock includes a variety of full-sized used caravans as well as camper trailers, pop tops and off road caravans. Trade-ins are welcome. Ask about sales of used 4wd and commercial vehicles for towing.
Our range of used RVs includes:
- Full sized used caravans for sale – Full framed vans with a solid roof and sides, and glass or acrylic windows. They feature generous living and storage spaces, various bed combinations and some have extra amenities such as shower compartments. There are also a range of small caravans with a shower and toilet available at Lewis RV.
- Pop top – Smaller and lighter vans with a lower centre of gravity for easier towing. The roof can be raised or lowered to fit space requirements and the design allows for good ventilation.
- Camper trailer – Using a wind-up mechanism to open and set up living space, camper trailers are a compact, lightweight and economical accommodation solution. Ideal for towing behind medium sized vehicles, there are a number of styles available.
- Off road caravans – Featuring strong framework, heavy duty suspension and rust resistance these vans are built tough for rugged conditions. Depending on the model features will include spare wheels, extra gas and jerry can holders and additional water tanks for outback travel.
Get Expert Advice
Used caravans for sale are an ideal solution for travellers looking for quality vans and features within a set budget.
Start by deciding what type of van you need, including factors such as bedding requirements, comfort features, towing and storage capabilities, purchase and operating costs and ease of maintenance.
Our friendly and expert staff can advise on:
- The types of used caravans available for sale and the right model and style for your requirements
- The importance of suspension, gas and power systems and how they work
- Which accessories you may need
- Details of paperwork including finance, insurance and warranties
- Safely towing your van, vehicle suitability and caravanning tips
- Servicing and maintenance for trouble free travel
- Advice for owners & best ways to sell their caravan