Lightweight, yet tough
The 2022 Crusader Lifechanger Connection is built from Crusader’s awarding winning Full Composite construction which is an advanced method of frameless caravan construction. The process entails bonding 3 layers of different materials together to form structural panels for the floor, walls and roof. Tough, yet lightweight the Australian-made composite panels offer all-around protection and the Connection is load rated to 3300kg offering a huge payload capacity of well over just under one tonne for carrying all you need to enjoy the caravanning lifestyle. With convenient features such as external speakers, a picnic table, TV hutch and large roll out awning, your Lifechanger Connection will be there with you all the way.
The Lifechanger Connection features a huge amount of living space enhanced by higher ceilings oversized windows, bright LED lights and a white gloss ceiling. There is extensive storage space throughout, and the kitchen is equipped with a four-burner cooktop and grill, a large two-door AES refrigerator, microwave, a sizeable sink with drainer and let’s not forget the TV combo and washing machine. A comfortable queen width bed with innerspring mattress rounds off the experience.
With your own supply of water, gas and electricity, you can take your Lifechanger Connection just about anywhere and not have to give up any of your modern conveniences. Your 2 x 105ah deep cycle batteries is recharged by the 2 170w solar panels and comes standard with two 9kg gas cylinders and two 95 litre water tanks that can be filled separately.
- One Piece Fully Insulated Fibreglass Composite Roof & Sidealls (32mm)
- One Piece Fully Insulated Fibreglass Composite Floor (42mm)
- 15" x 235 All Terrain Wheels
- 450MPA 3mm Steel Chassis Australian Steel
- 10" Electric Brakes
- 6" A Frame & Chassis
- Reversing Camera & Monitor
- 2 x 95L Water Tanks & 1 x Grey Tank
- Inner Spring Mattress' 6'4"
- Pillowtop Mattress
- 24" Television
- Fan Forced Oven/Grill /Recessed Cooktop
- Digital Battery & Water Monitors
- Houghton Belaire Air Conditioner
- 190L Fridge & Freezer
- L-Shape Lounge
- Double Glazed Tinted Windows
- Piano Hinges
- 80" Internal Ceiling Height
- Gas Bayonet
- Full Through Tunnel Boot
- External Speaker w/ Outdoor TV System
- Top Loading Washing Machine
- Tri-Fold Table
- 2nd 105ah AGM Battery
- 2nd 170w Solar Panel
- 3.3T Independent Tuffride Suspension
- Large Toolbox with Jerrycan Holders and slides for a BBQ &Generator
- ALKO Electronic Stability Control
- Bike Rack with Fiamma Bike Carrier for 2 bikes
- DO35 Tow Hitch
Hit the open road
New to caravanning or an experienced traveller, you’ll find everything you need at Lewis RV. Contact us today for sales, spares and accessories, maintenance, installations, servicing and more.