Lewis RV is pleased to offer full-service facilities. Service on your caravan is recommended every 12 months or 10,000km of travel – which-ever comes first. Our Annual/10,000km caravan service includes:
- Check & adjust wheel nut tension, torque setting at -140 NM.
- Check tyre pressure and wear (Adjust as necessary).
- Check the condition of brake assemblies.
- Adjust the brake shoes and handbrakes.
- Check, clean, repack wheel bearings and replace hub seals.
- Check and tighten suspension and components.
- Check hitch coupling bolts, torque setting at -140 NM.
- Inspect and lubricate stabilisers.
- Visually inspect under caravan for damage and loose items.
- Inspect electrical wiring for security and damage.
- Check the interior and exterior lighting.
- Check battery and terminals.
- Inspect and ensure all gas and plumbing lines are secure and correctly routed.
- Check the gas system.
- Check air-conditioner mount tightness.
- Check hot water system operation on 240V and gas. Check anode if applicable.
- Check operation of appliances and equipment.
- Check and adjust the alignment of doors and windows.
- Lubricate door locks and hinges.
- Check operation of roof hatches etc.
- Inspect and clean vents.
- Check and adjust cupboard catches and locks.
- Visually inspect for signs of water leaks.
- Visually inspect silicon sealant joints for signs of non-adhesion or deterioration.
- Check operation of awning.
SINGLE AXLE $395.00 *
TANDEM AXLE $595.00 *
* Includes parts and consumables
When you are ready to book in your van for service, please email email@example.com or call 08 6555 7755 and ask to speak to our Service Manager Wayne Robinson to discuss your needs and make an appointment.